My Friday Bliss List of things that has brought me joy and fun this past week.
- I get a lot of joy sharing my wolfberries with our dog Russell. He knows when a treat is coming since he hears me opening the jar no matter where he is. One thing that he also loves to get from me is having his neck scratched. He manages to get my attention by putting his chin where my hands are and not letting up until I scratch his neck.
- I signed up for a nice little e-course this week… V.I.T.A.L. eVolution – *Vibrant Imaginative Thinking for Artful Living eVolution* by Artful Genius… more creativity fun time for me. I’m enjoying very much the other e-course as well that I’m taking with Dale Anne Potter on Positively Creative Journaling. This past week I was getting more comfortable and at ease with the process of this class.
- I am very grateful that I have finally chosen the photos from our trip to Newfoundland that I want to sell in my Etsy shop. The steps to get them ready has begun. I hope to be able to have the photography prints up within the next few weeks. So do drop in to my Etsy Shop to check them out.
- I love that I’m moving forward with my dreams on a daily basis, and also just by doing more of what I want to be doing in my life… it’s what I am learning to give myself permission to do.
- And lastly I am grateful to have been asked to share on someone’s new blog about being a ‘creative late bloomer’… my blog post should come out later this summer sometime and I will share it with you then.